[LAU] Linux Audio Conference 2015 - Call for Participation

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 12:20:29 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 1:12 PM, Albert Graef <aggraef at gmail.com> wrote:
> Linux Audio Conference 2015 - Call for Participation

Another quick follow-up with the latest news and bits of information
about the upcoming LAC 2015:

Our friends at Grame recently initiated their first Faust Open-Source
Software Competition. The results will be announced during LAC 2015.
The submission deadline for the competition is March 15, 2015; the
winning software will receive a 2000 Euro prize. Please check
http://faust.grame.fr/index.php/component/content/article/7-news/82-faustaward
for details.

MOD (http://www.portalmod.com/) will sponsor the Linux Sound Night at
LAC 2015, which will take place on Sat, April 11 10 pm at the "Baron"
on the university campus. Our thanks go to the MOD team for their
support! LAC 2015 is mostly publicly funded, and registration and
admittance to the conference is free (gratis). Hence our resources are
limited and support by private, public and corporate sponsors is much
appreciated.

Finally, a friendly reminder that the LAC 2015 deadline for all
submission types is approaching: February 1st. Your contributions make
the conference what it is, so please check
http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2015/participation for more information and
links to our online submission system. Note that as usual we have
created two different OpenConf instances: one for the submission of
regular papers, lightning talks and poster sessions, and a second one
for music, installations and workshop proposals. If you have any
questions concerning your submission, please don't hesitate to contact
us at lac -at- linuxaudio.org, or through our #lac2015 irc channel on
freenode.

Sincerely,
The LAC 2015 Organizing Team

--