[LAU] Job - Germany - Multimedia Hardware Technician

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Wed Jul 8 18:48:15 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 09, 2015 at 01:57:42AM +1000, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> probably the most important is that if there is a desperate Linux Audio
> Peep out there then, IMO this is a good job which doesn't come up for
> grabs very often

You've hit the nail. As many posters have by now pointed out,
the way your job offer is formulated (compare that e.g. to the
examples that Joern pointed to in his post) makes it appeal to
desperados only. And desperate people are always the ones being
exploited. That and only that makes the offer look suspect.
I'm not saying there *is* anything wrong with it, only that you
very much make it look that way.

Ciao,

--
FA