[LAU] Job - Germany - Multimedia Hardware Technician

Charles Z Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 17:21:16 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 2:51 AM, Patrick Shirkey
<pshirkey at boosthardware.com> wrote:

> On Thu, July 9, 2015 3:44 am, Charles Z Henry wrote:
>> On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Patrick Shirkey
>> <pshirkey at boosthardware.com> wrote:
>>> when the global economy is turning to
>>> custard
>>
>> The global economy is not presently turning into custard.  It's
>> healthy.  The major austerity policies that have held back demand have
>> been rolled back.  Growth is up, and there's no major foreseeable
>> problems threatening the GLOBAL economy right now (don't you fuck this
>> up).
>>

> It must be nice being on your planet. It seems that you consider QE to be
> a rational way of growing the economy.
>
>> With unemployment down, employees have more leverage, can expect
>> better salaries, working conditions (take it from me: I got hired at
>> my current job in Nov 2008, and there was NObody hiring).  Employees
>> have more options now.
>>

> Hardly. The employment market is not booming. Just limping along. Salaries
> have gone down and employees are expected to work harder and longer to
> secure their jobs if they can get one.
>
>> What folks in the EU need to be worried about this year is that the
>> economy does not start shrinking as a result of Greece imploding, in
>> terms of employment and inflation.  In the EU, many smart people will
>> be risk-averse to horizontal job movement.
>>

> In several countries in the EU alone the situation has become a
> humanitarian crisis. Don't ignore with the unprecedented numbers of
> migrants flooding into the EU due to the idiotic wars that EU states are
> enabling all over the world.
>
> What is painfully clear from this thread is that if this list is
> representative of the wider market in Germany then a large number of you
> folks over there are not feeling the heat like the rest of Europe. You
> might consider it to be because of careful planning and German
> resoluteness but other people in other parts of Europe see a massive
> imbalance tilted in favour of Germany and Banksters rigging the system to
> your advantage.
>
> It's highly likely that if the Grexit happens they will bypass the
> conventional monetary system and go for a crypto currency. A comparison is
> a bit like moving away from coal/nuclear to a distributed solar and wind
> energy infrastructure.
>
> If that comes to pass there will be a major crises of confidence in normal
> currencies and the Banksters won't be able to control the flow of
> cash/resources to the same degree they do now.

Sorry--you're right about a lot of things here.  I should know better
than to try to argue what the economic outlook really looks like.
I've had another look and seen some data.  I had been reading about
the economic situation in Europe, but I didn't really know what it's
like.

Chuck