[LAU] MIDI files played by Gsequencer - Was: Job - Germany - Multimedia hardware Technician with Company Vehicle

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Jul 9 11:05:15 UTC 2015

On Wed, 8 Jul 2015 18:45:18 +0200, Joël Krähemann wrote:
>On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 12:54 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>> On Wed, 8 Jul 2015 06:24:45 -0400, jonetsu at teksavvy.com wrote:
>> >Anyone got the DPRK national anthem in gsequencer format ?
>>
>> Regarding [1] it provides midi2xml, so you cold test if [2] really is
>> their national anthem.
>>
>> [1]
>> https://plus.google.com/+GsequencerOrg001/posts
>> [2]
>> http://www.download-midi.com/midi_8979_national-anthem-north-korea.html
>Is something going wrong? Did you know about reverse mapping ability in
>GSequencer or invert tool?
>If you're using limited soundfont2, please verify notation shift ...

Hi Joël,

since I wondered about the wording "gsequencer format" and I don't have
GSequencer installed yet, I searched the Internet for information how to
play MIDI files. IOW I didn't use GSequencer myself, but likely will
test it.

Regards,
Ralf

--
PS: There are a lot of economics, banking, global markets and
conspiracy theories discussion boards for those who want to continue