[LAU] MIDI files played by Gsequencer - Was: Job - Germany - Multimedia hardware Technician with Company Vehicle

Joël Krähemann jkraehemann at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 18:52:13 UTC 2015

Hi Ralf

It is highly recommended to use latest source or binary distribution of
GSequencer latest is for now v0.5.3 which
fixes recent introduced dead-locks and a memory leak caused by not freed
config values retrieved.

http://gsequencer.org/download.html

MIDI file conversion is covered by:

http://gsequencer.org/help-en.html

NOTE the XSL file is relatively new and I didn't have a chance to view at
it in depth

best regards,
Joël