[LAU] outfitting a computer for songwriting in linux?

fred f.rech at yahoo.fr
Sun Jul 26 06:22:28 UTC 2015

Hi Karen,
To make long story short, yes Debian is rock solid but it's a real time investmentto turn it into an audio workstation, you might prefer to install something likeAVLinux, it's Debian based with everything optimized for music.
Beside, question is "how many in/out ports do you need in the soundcard"?
And, what is the keyboard, do you own it yet?
Have a nice sunday,Fred