[LAU] [ANN] setBfree v0.8 - soon 0.8.1

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Wed Jun 17 23:13:18 UTC 2015

Am 17.06.2015 um 21:45 schrieb Robin Gareus:
> Thanks to Edgar Aichinger and FalkTX setBfree v0.8.0 was just packaged
> for openSuse and KXStudio.

I've just created an AUR package for Arch Linux users:

https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/setbfree-git/

This compiles directly from the latest git repo version.

The package version number is 0.8.0.8.g90e925d-1 because that
corresponds to what "git describe --tags" spits out. I hope that is
correct. I also hope that I got the dependencies right. If anything in
depends is missing or not needed, let me know.

Until AUR4 becomes official on August 8th, you can also find the package
here:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/setbfree-git/

On the old AUR site there is also an outdated "setbfree" package, which
compiles from a release tarball. If this will not be claimed on AUR4 by
the current maintainer, I will probably take it over and update it to
the newest release.

Chris