[LAU] Coral - music from Studio D

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Jun 25 22:33:29 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 6:00 PM, Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com>
wrote:

> Four instances of the Angelina synthesizer, a Windows VST plugin. I use it
> Bitwig via the Airwave utility. Two instances use the same preset, the
> other two run two other presets.

For once I'm going to be the Debbie Downer. I liked the composition but
really didn't like the "voicing". I found it to be "trying hard to be
vocal, but missing by a country mile without any apparent awareness that it
was doing so, and thus not playing to the strengths of the synth".

Usually love your stuff though Dave, and the composition remains strong.