[LAU] free/libre/open online music distribution

Dale Kazakore Powell dj_kaza at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 16:39:47 UTC 2015

On 26/03/15 23:08, Set Hallstrom wrote:
> On 2015-03-17 10:29, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>
>> http://madprof.channellinux.com/
> I'm sorry to come off off-topic... but Wow!! Legend!!!
> Knowing you run freedom software just elevated me from huge fan to
> die-hard fan. Your my teenage hero!!!!!
>
> Nowadays i'm a grown up and a little bit more mature, as in: I won't
> bother you about it more than this. (^///^) I just HAD to put my
> enthusiasm somewhere!
>
> Respectfully,

And I can only thank you for pointing it out to me. I have only seen him
live a handful of times in my life but definitely an artist I have had a
lot of respect for, possibly for longer than I've known about many forms
of electronic music (or at least the same bearing in mind my mid-30's
age) and too see this brings a deep smile to my face :)

Regards and thanks, Dale.