[LAU] [LAD] Return with us now to those thrilling days !

Raphaël Mouneyres rmouneyres at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 21:04:45 UTC 2015

Le 27 mars 2015 à 18:29, Len Ovens <len at ovenwerks.net> a écrit :

> Sorry to give that impression. The reason I was using an Atari was that there were no (including paid for) windows sequencers that could play any MIDI stream back in time.

Well, I can remember using (Rythm'n Soft) BigBoss24 v3 Midi sequencer under MS-DOS on a Intel DX486-100MHz  with an MPU-401 card on the ISA bus and an external "Creative" expander back in around 1991, this was a revolution for me while only one friend had an Atari ! The version 4 of this software ran under Win 3.1
I guess very few people ever used this software.
Only many years later (1997?) i was told about Linux existence.

Raphaël