[LAU] Lenovo w540 with Impact Twin performance results

Moshe Werner moshwe at gmail.com
Wed May 6 08:24:42 UTC 2015

Hi Gerald,

Thanks.
Actually I bought it after I read that Focusrite recommended it in this article
about firewire chipsets.
<http://d3se566zfvnmhf.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/answerbase/Focusrite%20IEEE%201394%20Compatibility_0.pdf>
I didn't look what TC recommend but from what I knew the Impact Twin also
utilizes the Dice chipset, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Best
Moshe