[LAU] Latency tests (not really... it's music)

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Fri May 8 22:19:26 UTC 2015

So I was doing some latency tests with jack and realtime kernel... But
the email isn't related to kernel, hardcore realtime settings, etc.
Sorry :-)

Wile testing I hooked an old Pd patch I had which simply generates
random pentatonic notes to Yoshimi.
Totally forgot of the tests I had planned, added just a bit more
randomness, added just a bit more release to a couple of yoshimi voices
and this came out (yes also some (lots of) reverb).

https://soundcloud.com/lorenzosu/latency-test-random-pentatonics-with-pd-and-youshimi

I'm always rather impressed by the sound palette and control Yoshimi
offers...

Lorenzo.
PS: Overall no massive xruns so latency looks good for now - :-)