[LAU] ShowQ - "a QLAB for Linux"

Michael Jarosch riotsound at riotmusic.de
Thu May 14 20:39:06 UTC 2015

Sorry for double-posting...

Am Mittwoch, den 13.05.2015, 15:26 +0100 schrieb Neil C Smith:

> Not a direct alternative, in that it's intended more as an alternative
> to Isadora, but Praxis LIVE can be and has been used for this sort of
> thing.

Looks great! I haven't done much video in my projects, yet, and -
speaking about (jack-)audio - I don't know if Praxis LIVE would fill the
gap, if ShowQ happens to be thrown out of Debian, but it surely looks
promising for other things I will do in the future. So, many thanks for
this hint!

By the way: Does Praxis LIVE feature projection mapping? It's just
because you mentioned Isadora...

Greets!
Mitsch