[LAU] Audio seeping into another track

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Mon Nov 23 23:43:42 UTC 2015

On Mon, November 23, 2015 11:20 am, jonetsu at teksavvy.com wrote:
> This might be not/so/easy to prouve although a number of screenshots
> should. I have a guitar track that has a pre-fader send to another
> track that adds delay.

Are you sure that you added another track, and not a bus?

>  Then there is an audio drum track that records
> what has/is played on a MIDI track that is in contact with a Korg
> Microstation.  There are no connections between the drum and guitar and
> delay tracks,  I have double verified in qjackctl.

Send routing is handled within ardour, not in jack, so you would not see
the connections in qjackctl.

It sounds like you created a bus with a delay effect, and both the guitar
and drum track are being routed to the bus with the delay effect.

--
Chris Caudle