[LAU] Searching for audio interface with software-controlled mic gain

laulau till at www.n0ne.de
Fri Sep 4 09:57:52 UTC 2015

i think the idea of modding a regular soundcard to have remote
controllable gain potentiometers is less "Heath-Robinson" than one might
think.

get some digital potentiometer like this
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10613
to replace a soundcards gain pots and then hook it up (i.e. using this
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/12633) to a cheap USB OTG android
phone (i.e. ZTE Blade L3 - 80$) to provide wireless connectivity.