[LAU] New Yoshimi Release :)

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Tue Sep 29 21:59:19 UTC 2015

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 23:49:03 +0200
Christopher Arndt <chris at chrisarndt.de> wrote:

> Am 29.09.2015 um 22:38 schrieb jonetsu at teksavvy.com:
> > On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 19:59:49 +0200
> > Christopher Arndt <chris at chrisarndt.de> wrote:
> >> http://www.kvraudio.com/product/zynaddsubfx_by_paulnasca/downloads
> >
> > Why is there a need to register for downloading Zyn sounds ?
>
> I don't know. Just use a mailinator.com email address to register.
>

> Chris

I've a feeling this was introduced when Ben did the *major* upgrade of KVR. You
always had to be registered to upload stuff, but I don't remember having to do
so to fetch files.

On the other hand, you didn't used to be able to update files there. You can
now :)

P.S.
That upgrade job was positively *heroic* I wouldn't even know where to start!

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk