[LAU] A new approach

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Apr 7 05:37:55 UTC 2016

On 04/06/2016 02:12 PM, chrisb at localhost.localdomain wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 03, 2016 at 08:51:15AM +0100, Will Godfrey wrote:
>> On Sat, 2 Apr 2016 16:10:32 -1000
>> david <gnome at hawaii.rr.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Shoots, does this mean I need to replace my lamp cord speaker wires with
>>> Monster Polished Platinum Gold-Pearl Amalgam Super High Definition Audio
>>> cables to hear the difference? ;)
>>>

>> It's OK, you can relax. This is only a problem for the 1st 24 hours of every
>> month with a 'p' in it.
>
> Of course, any old speaker wires will do, it's just electricity.

No, no, no! Playing sound produced using audiophile-quality optimized
bits means that you also have to use audiophile-quality conditioned
electrons! Trying to send perfect electrons through just "any old
speaker wires" mangles the electrons! So I better go spend a few million
dollars on Monster Polished Platinum Gold-Pearl Amalgam Super High
Definition Audio cables at once!

;)

--
David W. Jones