[LAU] A new approach

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Apr 7 08:01:29 UTC 2016

On Wed, 6 Apr 2016 19:37:55 -1000, david wrote:
>I better go spend a few million dollars on Monster [...] Audio cables

I spend my million euros for androids (robots with a positronic brain,
_not_ operating systems developed by elGogo). They play exactly what
they heard or what was explained to them. You can _not_ go jogging with
Monster cables, but the androids could jog, while playing instruments.

Recording was yesterday, nowadays Androids play live what they "heard"
or what you explained them.

That's not a new approach for synthesizers, but at least replaces
sound samplers, analog and digital recorders and sequencers.

Regards,
Ralf

PS: Not a joke:

"In November 2014, the Church of the FSM obtained city signage in
Templin, Germany, announcing the time of Friday's weekly Nudelmesse
("pasta mass"), alongside signage for various Catholic and Protestant
Sunday services." -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

On the news on television it's reported right now that it's in court
now.
http://www.rbb-online.de/panorama/beitrag/2016/04/spaghettimonster-kirche-templin-verhandlung-landgericht-frankfurt-oder.html