[LAU] A new approach

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Fri Apr 8 12:13:13 UTC 2016

On Thu, 7 Apr 2016 21:58:54 -1000
david <gnome at hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

> On 04/07/2016 01:40 AM, jonetsu at teksavvy.com wrote:

>> Otherwise it is like taking pictures using an expensive camera and
>> having the film developed at the drugstore.

> Seriously, I've done that and gotten pretty good development from the
> drugstore. All depends on how new their development system is and how
> good their techs maintain it. ;)

There are no set rules.  I remember taking stunningly nice (colours,
feeling, etc...) pictures with a throw-away camera.  The actual
cheeziness of the device brought a very nice touch.  That was 3
pictures out of the device that were so.  The others were crap, but
nevertheless.

So then, the usage of all these fancy electrons mean nothing :)