[LAU] [LAD] After LAC is before LAC

Markus Seeber markus.seeber at spectralbird.de
Sat Apr 16 12:32:26 UTC 2016

On 04/16/2016 02:39 AM, Gerald Mwangi wrote:
>  I just didn't anticipate that it would be of that much of interest
> given that LAC is mostly developer or software  oriented :)

Was LAC like that this year?
I wasn't very motivated to participate because from looking at the wiki
I got the impression that it was mainly meant for users, unless as a
developer, you wanted to present your own software. Sure, two or three
things about plugin development/physical modelling but that seems to be
it. Did I get the wrong impression?

Bert regards
Markus