[LAU] A bit of instrument patch investigation

Ffanci Silvain silvain at freeshell.de
Sun Aug 7 19:22:49 UTC 2016

Will Godfrey, Aug 6 2016:
> In the current master I also added root and bank load times but in microseconds
> (MIDI & CLI only). Typically 15uS for a bank change, and 30uS for a root
> change, so it's probably not worth recording those!
Hi Will,
this sounds interesting, so I tried to update my Yoshimi, but ended up with a cmake error:
cd yoshimi
mkdir build
cd build
ccmake ../src
When "Generating", I get an error about a missing file:
UI/MiscGui.cpp

I already removed my local repository and cloned again from github, so it shouldn't be bad local states.

Any ideas?

I'd love to see/hear the patch that you were loading, it must be grand! <3

Ta-ta,
----
Ffanci
* Homepage: https://freeshell.de/~silvain