[LAU] A bit of instrument patch investigation

Will J Godfrey WillGodfrey at musically.me.uk
Sun Aug 7 19:59:41 UTC 2016

On Sun, 7 Aug 2016 21:22:49 +0200 (CEST)
Ffanci Silvain <silvain at freeshell.de> wrote:

> Will Godfrey, Aug 6 2016:
> > In the current master I also added root and bank load times but in microseconds
> > (MIDI & CLI only). Typically 15uS for a bank change, and 30uS for a root
> > change, so it's probably not worth recording those!
> Hi Will,
> this sounds interesting, so I tried to update my Yoshimi, but ended up with a cmake error:
> cd yoshimi
> mkdir build
> cd build
> ccmake ../src
> When "Generating", I get an error about a missing file:
> UI/MiscGui.cpp
>
> I already removed my local repository and cloned again from github, so it shouldn't be bad local states.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> I'd love to see/hear the patch that you were loading, it must be grand! <3
>
> Ta-ta,

You caught me halfway between two commits :(
Not that that I forgot to include new files or anything... Oh no :o

It's not *that* interesting really. It's called 'heavy rain' and it sort of
works. I'll be keeping it as a stress test.

--
It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)

... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,
but trying to catch the good bits.