[LAU] Powered USB hub

Valery McHno chaocrator at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 16:27:32 UTC 2016

> a not entirely Linux related question. Has somebody ever used a powered
> USB hub connected between a computer and an USB audio interface? I
> wonder if this could cause issues.

i'm using it for my MIDI controllers since i've bought Novation
Launchpad which does not have DIN sockets.

currently 3 of them (Novation Launchpad, Novation ReMOTE Zero SL, Korg
PadKontrol) are connected via powered USB hub (Logitech) to one USB
port, and audio interface is connected to another USB port.

running this setup with AV Linux kernel (which is the best one of
those i tried for audio production purposes) and can't remember any
issues with it.

--
93 93/93