[LAU] Allen&Heath Ice-16

Georg Krause mail at georg-krause.net
Wed Dec 28 16:22:41 UTC 2016

Am 27.12.2016 um 16:28 schrieb Len Ovens:

> Ya, I had read that. It actually says very little. I feel cheated when
> the manual does not at least have a URL to the standard used... Maybe I
> ask too much :)

No you dont ask too much, i see it the same way and i think most manuals
hide pretty important information. After reading the hole manual where a
lot of obious things about windows drivers are discribed i also felt a
little bit disappointed. Maybe someone should ask the support about.
They only write down what they think the users need, asking something
which isnt written anywhere may influence the future manuals? I dont know ;)