[LAU] Music recorded with Linux : c2016-03

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Mon Feb 8 03:05:46 UTC 2016

Hello,

This is a short improv on a simple riff.  Two acoustic guitars, one
acoustic bass guitar, a bit of synth here and there.  A bit more than a
minute and a half.  What's new here is the use of two mics for
the instruments.  I have a M-Audio Pulsar (not Pulsar 2) that I forgot
about since I got the AT-2020 a year ago.  So I uncovered it, plugged
it, aimed both and pressed record.  The strumming went along.  I kept
it, then I added the lead and bass, and some colours. Then fiddled a
bit with the volumes, EQ, reverb (using the free U-he Protoverb), wave
volume editing in Ardour.

Enjoy:

https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/c2016-03

Cheers.