[LAU] (Ardour) How to get rid of delay when recording ? - status so far

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Feb 15 14:39:40 UTC 2016

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 08:49:49 -0500, jonetsu at teksavvy.com wrote:
>top shows the following (hopefully the lines will not be warped in
>email) :

Since this is an issue for many users and it's better to quote
messages and scripts without wrapping, I don't reply off-list.

You seems to use Claws:

In the editor Window, in the menu "Edit" chose > "Special paste" >
"Unwrapped", let alone that you also could disable "Auto wrapping" in
the same menu, but the latter would affect the complete email body.

Alternatively, if you quote and you don't continue editing, then simply
undo one time, this will undo the wrapping, but it gets lost assumed you
continue editing, so it's better to use "Special paste".

For Evolution users:

In the editor window right beside the "Plain text" box, there's a box
showing "Normal", for unwrapped quotes of terminal output chose
"Performatted", after hat switch back to "Normal".

I suspect that all modern MUAs provide an option to temporarily disable
wrapping for plain text mails.

Regards,
Ralf