[LAU] (Ardour) How to get rid of delay when recording ? - status so far

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Mon Feb 15 15:07:51 UTC 2016

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 15:39:40 +0100
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> You seems to use Claws:

> In the editor Window, in the menu "Edit" chose > "Special paste" >
> "Unwrapped", let alone that you also could disable "Auto wrapping" in
> the same menu, but the latter would affect the complete email body.

What I'm more concerned with is at the receiving end.  What I do for
sending is that I paste the lines in emacs, then do some adjustments,
removing extra data, trailing spaces, etc.., then I paste into claws.
I can also use the option you mention as an extra care.  In any case I
do not paste directly in claws because many of the editing motions are
much easier when automated with on-the-fly macros in emacs.