[LAU] Is there a GUI for convolver?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Feb 20 16:44:56 UTC 2016

On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 17:17:16 +0100, Hermann Meyer wrote:
>By clean up. I mean un-install. The artifacts I talk about are rests
>from previus installations, which you simply not de-install, and now
>they ain't be part of the install/de-install process any more. When
>you ain't use a pakagemet mannager, you need to be a bit more carfull,
>special when you use development repositorys.

I'm using a package and a package manager ;).
I only made ttf-robot an optional dependency, but this doesn't affect
anything else of the update process.

[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ pacman -Qi guitarix-git
Name            : guitarix-git
Version         : 0.34.0.r139.g68994a4-1
Description     : a virtual guitar amplifier for Linux
Architecture    : x86_64
URL             : http://guitarix.sourceforge.net
Licenses        : GPL
Groups          : None
Provides        : guitarix  guitarix2  gx_head
Depends On      : gtkmm  liblrdf  boost-libs  zita-convolver  eigen  bluez-libs  lilv  ffmpeg  webkitgtk2
Optional Deps   : meterbridge: sound meters [installed]
                  ttf-roboto
Required By     : None
Optional For    : None
Conflicts With  : guitarix  guitarix2  gx_head
Replaces        : None
Installed Size  : 95.49 MiB
Packager        : Unknown Packager
Build Date      : Sat 06 Feb 2016 03:19:14 PM CET
Install Date    : Sat 06 Feb 2016 03:24:50 PM CET
Install Reason  : Explicitly installed
Install Script  : Yes
Validated By    : None