[LAU] Is there a GUI for convolver?

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Sat Feb 20 17:00:19 UTC 2016

Does that mean, that your pkg script de-install a previus installed pakage, including all files?
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit WEB.DE Mail gesendet.

Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> schrieb:

On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 17:17:16 +0100, Hermann Meyer wrote:
>By clean up. I mean un-install. The artifacts I talk about are rests
>from previus installations, which you simply not de-install, and now
>they ain't be part of the install/de-install process any more. When
>you ain't use a pakagemet mannager, you need to be a bit more carfull,
>special when you use development repositorys.

I'm using a package and a package manager ;).
I only made ttf-robot an optional dependency, but this doesn't affect
anything else of the update process.

[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ pacman -Qi guitarix-git
Name : guitarix-git
Version : 0.34.0.r139.g68994a4-1
Description : a virtual guitar amplifier for Linux
Architecture : x86_64
Licenses : GPL
Groups : None
Provides : guitarix guitarix2 gx_head
Depends On : gtkmm liblrdf boost-libs zita-convolver eigen bluez-libs lilv ffmpeg webkitgtk2
Optional Deps : meterbridge: sound meters [installed]
ttf-roboto
Required By : None
Optional For : None
Conflicts With : guitarix guitarix2 gx_head
Replaces : None
Installed Size : 95.49 MiB
Packager : Unknown Packager
Build Date : Sat 06 Feb 2016 03:19:14 PM CET
Install Date : Sat 06 Feb 2016 03:24:50 PM CET
Install Reason : Explicitly installed
Install Script : Yes
Validated By : None