[LAU] Multiple asynchronous JACK chains resampled?

Jonathan Brickman jeb at ponderworthy.com
Tue Feb 23 21:42:23 UTC 2016

>     No, I know the difference very well.  My architecture currently
>     has seven synchronous parallel chains right now ( see
>     http://lsn.ponderworthy.com/doku.php/concurrent_patch_management ),
>

> this document is a clear explanation of why the person that made
> application-level modular audio possible on Linux now believes in
> Monolithic DAWs :)
I don't doubt it!  But there is no monolithic DAW and never has been,
that could give me half of what you and the folks who designed the rest
of my tools are mostly responsible for producing :-)  And that is much
appreciated !!!!!

--
Jonathan E. Brickman   jeb at ponderworthy.com   (785)233-9977
Hear us at http://ponderworthy.com -- CDs and MP3 now available!