[LAU] Raspberry Pi2 crashes with jconvolver/jack/squeezelite/Squeezebox server

Jean Beauve jean.beauve at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 17:25:51 UTC 2016

Hello Jeremy,

Most of the time, RPi2 send a continuous beep sound from the I2S DAC output
and is not anymore under control from putty, so, Yes it is RPi2 that
crashes.

Once upon a time, i have xruns errors although jackd is in softmode and
this whatever the buffer size.

I didn't experience problems when the RPi2 was running only
Jackd/jconvolver/Squeezelite (non RT).
I had the problem when running also squeezebox server (RT).

I had similar problems (buffer issues) with RPi2 was running
BruteFIR/Squeezelite/Squeezebox server, both RT and non RT.

I may have forgotten to try Jackd/jconvolver/Squeezelite + Squeezebox
server (non RT).
I will make this and report back.

Thank you,
Jean