[LAU] A Project To Upgrade seq24

Yvonnick Noel yvonnick.noel at free.fr
Mon Jan 4 18:57:09 UTC 2016

On 01/04/2016 01:00 PM, linux-audio-user-request at lists.linuxaudio.org wrote:
> - I am glad you consider loop coloring (actually the whole GUI would
> need to be somewhat modernized and probably made a little bit larger). I
> am playing around with my new Novation Launchpad Pro (which works out of
> the box under Linux) and configured my .seq24rc to toggle loops from the
> launchpad. So it would be nice that seq24 loops get colored: I could
> have the colors match.

The following recent project seems quite promising:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/superboucle/

It has this interesting 8x8 colored matrix, and an easy-to-configure
midi mapping.

It would be nice to have a similar tool for midi looping (SuperBoucle
only use audio samples) and seq24 is a good candidate for that

Best,

Yvonnick