[LAU] Music Made With Linux - Harrison Mixbus3 Screencast

Glen MacArthur info at bandshed.net
Fri Jan 29 22:04:50 UTC 2016

Ffanci,

Thanks for listening and commenting, This mix was a little more
full-bodied than my usual routine so you may indeed be right that I was a
little over-zealous about not obscuring the vocal. Unfortunately I was the
only vocalist available at the time and am constantly plagued by vocal
self-loathing...lol

Best, Glen