[LAU] Quietly Fading Away

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sun Jul 17 12:17:15 UTC 2016

vangelis might be proud (though he'd have probably added two more lines,
and played them live :) Very nice.

just as a wild and possibly off-base suggestion, you might enjoy checking
out mik300z's vangelis covers, not necessarily for the music, but for the
videos that show his "technique"  which isn't particular special, but
things do become quite clear. My favorite of them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G56lgN28_4

You can click on his name to see the rest.