[LAU] LinnStrument on Linux

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sun Jul 17 16:07:05 UTC 2016

MPE is a relatively new way to use MIDI, and almost no pre-existing MIDI
receiver can use it correctly.

I have looked into what it would take to get Ardour to work well it, and
concluded that I would put if off for a while. I actually Roger in Berlin
last November and greatly enjoyed interacting with the Linnstrument and
talking to him.