[LAU] LinnStrument on Linux

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Sun Jul 17 17:06:24 UTC 2016

On 07/17/2016 04:33 PM, Thomas Poulsen wrote:
 > Now I would like to also use it with the free Linux synths.
 >
 > Here's what I have been able to make work this far.
 >
 > Synthv1:
 > PME works reasonably well: I can play polyphonic in MPE mode, but it
 > tends to miss the "note off"s.
 > I can get the slide to work, by setting
 >  <param index="36" name="DEF1_PITCHBEND">2</param>
 >  <param index="78" name="DEF2_PITCHBEND">2</param>
 > is a preset.

now just wait there a little bit:

synthv1 has no support for MPE whasoever! you're probably being
fooled--in the good sense i mean:)--by its MIDI polyphonic
key-pressure/after-touch implementation, which is currently hardwired to
modulate key/note running volume and nothing more.

byee
--
rncbc aka. Rui Nuno Capela