[LAU] [Music] The Silver Walks

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Tue Jul 26 16:48:28 UTC 2016

I've been re-listening to some early 80's Edgar Froese recently. The second
part of this (the "beat track") is generally more satisfying than anything
from my Froese collection, while being quite evocative of his approach with
sequencing and lead lines. And the first part is just lovely when listened
to while reading the gibson quote. So well done.

Still, Bitwig ... sob ... must work harder ... must work harder ...