[LAU] [Music] The Silver Walks

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Wed Jul 27 10:59:35 UTC 2016

On 07/26/2016 12:25 PM, Ffanci Silvain wrote:
> Dave Phillips, Jul 24 2016:
>> https://soundcloud.com/davephillips69/the-silver-walks
> I did enjoy it! Thank you for sharing. Which synths were you testing?
> Software? I loved the smoothness and serenity and the flow.

Hi Ffanci,

The first part is a single instance of one synth, u-he's Diva.

The second part is a rather full collection of synths, including u-he's
Diva, ACE, and Hive. Two instances of discoDSP's Discovery Pro play the
lead, the Renoise Redux sampler plays the main percussion, and the TAL
Noisemaker is blended in there somewhere too. Two more pre-recorded
tracks were borrowed from other projects, themselves composite tracks of
multiple synths.

The pieces were composed in Bitwig 1.3.12. Final mixes were created in
Ardour5.

Best regards, and thank you for listening to my music.

dp