[LAU] New Qtractor video :)

Yassin Philip philcm at gnu.org
Wed Jun 8 05:17:05 UTC 2016

On 07/06/16 00:50, Roger wrote:
> On 07/06/16 02:10, Yassin Philip wrote:
>> Talk to your Mom about it, I'm sure she loves my album ;)
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq-TySzCQqU
>>

>> yPhil
>>
>> PS - is that better on the plop/hiss issue?
>>
> Nice work. I created my first 5 track loop in Qtractor inspired by and
> learnt from your videos. :)  I'm an engineer, not so much a muso.
Wow, now /that/ is *cool*, so it actually works!! Thanks for you kind
words, I hope you like the new one <https://youtu.be/2zZO7-wo2_o>, it
just finished uploading. I think it's the best one yet, thing are
starting to stabilize (I learned how to equalize the sound clips in
Blender VSE) enjoy :)

yPhil

> Roger

Yassin "xaccrocheur" Philip