[LAU] The cult of John Option (out now)

Massimo Barbieri massimo at fsfe.org
Wed Jun 8 14:18:40 UTC 2016

Hi,
today we have published "The cult of John Option": our first album that
collect all the singles published in the past few months, same new songs
and a remix version.

As for the previous singles the album is published under the terms of
the Creative Commons License (CC-BY-SA) and it's completely produced
with free software only: Ardour, Hydrogen, Jack, Qsynth, CALF, and many
other great free audio software that we love and we used under Debian
GNU/Linux.

You can listen and download the album from Jamendo:

 https://www.jamendo.com/album/159137/the-cult-of-john-option

As for the previous singles we have done a little more in the direction
of freedom and we published in our website all recording tracks
and the complete Ardour session. All this material is published under
the terms of the Creative Commons license Attribution Share alike so
that anyone can use our tracks to produce a remix of our song or even a
new song that have to be published under the same license.

You can find the recording tracks and Ardour project for every song here:

http://source.johnoption.org/album/the-cult-of-john-option/

I hope that you like our choice of freedom. If you feel like I'd love
to read your feedback, because the encouragement of the people who
listen to us and appreciate the philosophy of our project is the only
fuel for us to continue. And if you like to be updated about our next
release, please subscribe to our YouTube channel or any other social
network you like (see link to our profiles on our website[1]).

Best regards,
Max-B

 1. http://johnoption.org
--