[LAU] Linkedin - Out

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Jun 15 17:36:15 UTC 2016

On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 17:17:58 +0200, Louigi Verona wrote:
>And I prefer to call out BS when I see it.

No, you spread misinformation.

Will's fear is based on facts. What do you think is the interest of
companies to provide freebie services and to collect endless histories
of user data and to take over other companies that are doing the same?
Assumed you are using such a service, then request all the data that is
stored by your account. This seems to be possible, at least in some
countries. Usually they not only store the current data of your
account, they store histories of your account and everything they are
able to track. Even storing all this data does cost money. Why should
they do this, if there shouldn't be an interest. What do you think is
the reason for the enormes market value of some known companies? This
data is used to control people. Apart from water and food
companies, those companies are the most controversy and richest
companies. At the moment there are also some other companies on top of
those lists, e.g. a known oil company, but the richest and most
controversy already are water, food and data mining companies.

Will opened the thread, with an explanation, but he didn't start a
discussion.

Begin forwarded off-list message (with two corrected typos = 2
additional characters, compared to the original off-list message):