[LAU] Linkedin - Out

Set Hallstrom public at sakrecoer.com
Sat Jun 18 17:02:08 UTC 2016

On 2016-06-18 16:08, cbannister at slingshot.co.nz wrote:
> Huh? Isn't it easier to keep track of posts if you reply to
> each message separately?

maybe, yes.

> This could turn out to be a real Dog's Breakfast if worik decides to
> reply to your message and top posts while doing so.

I certainly hope not. I am not an expert in netiquette, but i i figure
top-posting would be at fault for the miss-communication in that case, i
included the date and the author...

Anyways, far for me the desire to put myself out of blame. Thank you
Chris, I'll try to think about it next time i participate in a sensitive
thread. Sorry.

--
Set Sakrecoer