[LAU] Piano composition - Lost Isle (& LV2 plugins)

Lucas Zawacki lfzawacki at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 03:08:17 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 11:38 PM, Glen MacArthur <info at bandshed.net> wrote:

> Sorry to ramble on, but BSM is one of the best secrets of working with
> Audio plugins in Linux IMHO.

Really nice breakdown of this plugin. The name always caught my eye but I
could never get how it was supposed to be used! Thanks!

To add a few plugins to the list. I tend to use the Calf Suite a lot: Calf
Vintage Delay, Calf Reverb and Calf Compressor are a must. For weird sounds
I love Steve Harris' Smooth Decimator and Calf Filter (playing with
resonance controls).