[LAU] speaker frequency response measurement and display

Ffanci Silvain silvain at freeshell.de
Fri Jun 24 10:17:31 UTC 2016

Michael Jarosch, Jun 24 2016:

> Hi there!
>
> I want to display the frequency response (amplitude, impedance and
> maybe phase) of my self-build speakers on my homepage.
Just a starting point, Michael, and I'm not sure how much help it will be. There is Aliki, which can record frequency responses and, of course, there are other graphical analyser tools, whose screen you might capture. Then there is DRC, digital room correction. Maybe DRC has everything in it, that you need. Just thinking aloud...

Ta-ta,
----
Ffanci
* Homepage: https://freeshell.de/~silvain