[LAU] speaker frequency response measurement and display

Benoît Rouits brouits at free.fr
Sun Jun 26 11:40:03 UTC 2016

Hello Gerhard,

I could compile and run it flawlessly.

I think you installed a wrong version of lib Qwt, you need Qwt6 compiled
against Qt4.

Qwt comes with at least two versions (sometimes 4!) depending on your
distro. I'm using also another program that needs Qwt6, linked against
Qt5 though, so have more pkgs installed:

headers files:
ii libqwt-dev      6.1.2-5 NEEDED
ii libqwt-headers  6.1.2-5 NEEDED
ii libqwt-qt5-dev  6.1.2-5 (not needed for qloud)

library files:
ii  libqwt-qt5-6   6.1.2-5 (not needed for qloud)
ii  libqwt6abi1    6.1.2-5 (i don't know wth is it)

Hope this helps.
- Ben