[LAU] speaker frequency response measurement and display

Gerhard Zintel gerhard.zintel at web.de
Sun Jun 26 15:48:26 UTC 2016

On Sunday 26 June 2016, Benoc3aet Rouits wrote:
> I could compile and run it flawlessly.
>
> I think you installed a wrong version of lib Qwt, you need Qwt6
> compiled against Qt4.
>
> Qwt comes with at least two versions (sometimes 4!) depending on
> your distro. I'm using also another program that needs Qwt6, linked
> against Qt5 though, so have more pkgs installed:
>
> headers files:
> ii libqwt-dev      6.1.2-5 NEEDED
> ii libqwt-headers  6.1.2-5 NEEDED
> ii libqwt-qt5-dev  6.1.2-5 (not needed for qloud)
>
> library files:
> ii  libqwt-qt5-6   6.1.2-5 (not needed for qloud)
> ii  libqwt6abi1    6.1.2-5 (i don't know wth is it)

Thanks Ben,

those versions are not in my repositories so I had to compile libqwt
by myself from source. Qloud works now after I used your above
mentioned libqwt version - thank you.

Nonetheless I have not found a way to export the measured and
post-processed data though.

On Friday 24 June 2016, Michael Jarosch wrote:
> There is JAPA, JAAA and of course "Room EQ Wizard" REW. But I
> guess, they can not export any data to create a diagram that fits
> my needs.
Therefore qloud will not help Michael either.

Gerhard