[LAU] speaker frequency response measurement and display

Michael Jarosch riotsound at riotmusic.de
Mon Jun 27 23:05:01 UTC 2016

Am Montag, den 27.06.2016, 14:20 +0200 schrieb Benoît Rouits:
> Le 26/06/2016 17:48, Gerhard Zintel a écrit :
> Or you can contact the author for feature request ?

Mmmh, I guess, the author would have ported his project to qt6,
already, if it was something he's still interested in.
Unfortunately, most projects that delivered an opensource solution for
speaker development ("kfilter", "gspeakers") haven't seen a long time
of activity - at least not long enough that I noticed it before it was
an actually dead project.

Hopefully, qloud isn't dead. Although, it doesn't seem to be an
application to get a nice diagram for displaying, it has really
interesting features like showing 3rd and 5th harmonics.

Building from source failed on my machine, too, with

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lqwt
Makefile:199: die Regel für Ziel „../bin/qloud“ scheiterte
make[1]: *** [../bin/qloud] Fehler 1
make[1]: Verzeichnis „/home/mitsch/src/qloud-1.0/src“ wird verlassen
Makefile:39: die Regel für Ziel „sub-src-make_default“ scheiterte
make: *** [sub-src-make_default] Fehler 2

Sorry, it's german. :)

Guess, I should really contact the author.

Greets!
Mitsch