[LAU] Linux VST/VSTi list updated

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Wed Mar 9 14:35:19 UTC 2016

On 03/09/2016 08:28 AM, Filipe Coelho wrote:

> I see you have MVerb on the list, but none of the other plugins that
> made with DPF.
> DPF based plugins are related to DISTRHO, but they are not ports using
> juce.
>
> See the full list here:
> https://github.com/DISTRHO/DPF-Plugins

Thanks, Felipe, I'll re-write that link to include sub-headings for the
individual plugs. Despite my use of <b></b> people keep missing the
mention of Dexed, Obxd, and your other ports.

> There's also this collection, which I hope to help officially release
> soon:
> https://github.com/ninodewit/SHIRO-Plugins
> Those plugins don't have UIs yet.

I'll be watching them. :)

There are a couple of other projects (new Skeilib, RaveGenerator2) that
are in beta stages for their plugins, I've left them unlisted until the
makers assure of their releases.

Best,

dp