[LAU] Linux VST/VSTi list updated

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sat Mar 19 12:35:49 UTC 2016

Greets,

On 03/09/2016 08:28 AM, Filipe Coelho wrote:

> See the full list here:
> https://github.com/DISTRHO/DPF-Plugins

Added, thank you.

I've also added the Radium compressor, faust-vst, RaveGen2 and Speek,
and a few other items.

> There's also this collection, which I hope to help officially release
> soon:
> https://github.com/ninodewit/SHIRO-Plugins
> Those plugins don't have UIs yet.

I just now tested these in Bitwig 1.3.6, excellent results. That reverb
is sweet, ditto for the Larynx effect. Any delivery date yet for this
collection ? Should I list it now or would you prefer I wait ?

Btw, have you tried building Teragon Audio's KickMaker ? I'm hitting the
wall with some C++ errors, could use some assistance.

Best,

dp