[LAU] Guitarix rack as a plugin

Philip Yassin philcm at gnu.org
Fri Mar 11 17:49:20 UTC 2016

Thanks for that quick answer Paul ; I misspoke. I' didn't mean I don't
/like/ IRC, in fact I do, very much. And you are right, firing up a
client and get help near instantly beats anything else. The culprit here
is my foggy memory, not the protocol ;) And yes again, publishing the
logs is not cool. And BTW it works /very/ well, #opensourcemusicians on
freenode looks like the lobby of a busy studio :)

That said, about that Gx plugin thing ? :p

-pY

--
Philippe "xaccrocheur" Yassin
http://manyrecords.com